THE QUITMAN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
FULL AND PART-TIME DEPUTIES
Maintain Law & Order and legal processes of the courts. Patrolling of assigned areas, crime investigation, traffic control, evidence collection, service of legal documents and warrants, transporting of subjects and prisoners, and making arrests.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- You must have a valid driver's license and a satisfactory motor vehicle record
- GA POST certification is required
- Successfully pass a medical physical and drug screen examination
- You must be able to work any hours or days as needed (shift work, holidays and weekends).
SALARY starting at $15.00 hours
Quitman County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we endorse the Americans with Disabilities Act. Quitman County does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability in employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity or service.
The position will remain open until filled
You may pick-up an application at our office 112 Main Street, Georgetown, GA 39854 or apply below online. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact office between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 229-334-3739.