6 Ways to Keep Yourself Safe from the Coronavirus
1. Wash your hands regularly or use anti-bacterial sanitizer
Continuously keeping your hands clean keeps the virus off of your hands.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze
By practicing this etiquette, you can avoid spreading germs and viruses to others. Also if you cough or sneeze into your hands, you can infect objects or others around you.
3. Keep your distance
If you notice that someone has flu-like symptoms, try not to come into contact with them to prevent the spreading of germs.
4. Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
Because we touch many surfaces throughout the day that could possibly be contaminated, it is important not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth and risk transferring the virus from the surfaces you have touched to yourself.
5. Clean frequently touched items and surfaces with an antibacterial cleaning product
Disinfecting items we regularly touch is an important step in keeping ourselves safe from possible germs.
6. If you have a cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical help
If you have symptoms that could be part of a respiratory infection or other medical issue, it is important to seek medical help immediately.
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 19 (COVID-19) healthyiguide info